Monday, February 18, 2008

Poker Break, Chicago and Home

I have been updating less frequently because I've really been away. I'm back in Cleveland right now and saw my new niece today. I'll have to put some pics up when I get back to Vegas. Chicago was an absolute blast and I have a few good stories to right about there. It was one of my favorite weekends there for Valentine's Day and spending some great time with Anna.

I haven't played any poker and I'm enjoying it. I do still go in to check winners of tournaments and see how the weekend played out as I did some huge events on Full Tilt. There will always be more events though. I'll write a better blog addressing all the questions out there on Thursday or Friday this week because I'm in Cleveland until Thurs. Until then, tell your friends about the blog.

One other thing as per request is I have opened up comments to anyone and also anonymous posters. I will of course monitor those for anything inappropriate that I don't want on this blog, but I think it's a great way for people who don't have a Google account to post. If you are asking questions, make sure to leave your name, so I can give you a shout out when I answer the question or address your comment.

No comments: