Saturday, December 22, 2007

At home fun

It's nice being home with all my friends coming in. There really is nothing like seeing people that you know and catching up on what's going on. I wish I had a story about being a world champion, but not yet. Anyway, I've had a lot of fun going out the last couple of nights and probably partied a little too hard. I've been grinding out cash games when I play and have done very well lately. Not only is my confidence getting a boost, not playing 10 tournaments a day is really making me hungry for the big ones on Sunday and for the Browns to clinch a playoff spot by beating my least favorite team and fan base in the NFL, the Bengals. I've never seen a larger bandwagon in my life and I really enjoy it because two years of being 8-8 really excited so many fair weather fans. I will hopefully come back with a big Sunday tournament story and an excited playoff birth.

No comments: