Saturday, June 28, 2008

First WSOP cash, First 100 Rebuy win

Dear Readers,

I am running awfully good and extremely confident. I won the 100 rebuy on Full Tilt the other night. This is a 6 max (6 players maximum at a table) tournament that is one of the biggest tournaments on the net during the week. A little over 32k was rewarded for my efforts. I didn't report on this because I was still in shock.

I just finished up day 1 of the 2k No Limit event at the WSOP. We finished the day with 198 players meaning that I record my first WSOP cash ever. Tomorrow is day 2 beginning at 2PM Vegas time and I have 63700 chips with around 48k being the average. The winner gets a tiny 771,000. I get to play a game for 771,000 although it will take a full day of work to get to the final table which would be Sunday. I'm feeling good though and have tons of hands I could go into, but I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey congrats on your online score!

enjoy reading your blog

give us some hh after wsop

good luck in day 2!!!