Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Back in Action

Last week was another tough week at the WSOP, but I did get 2nd the Pokerstars Heads Up Matches Tournament. This tournament is one that I would have loved to win and I lost an AK vs K9 all in pre flop on the 3rd hand to cripple me after a J 10 x x 9 board. Yeah, it was an easy $11k river card to handle as that was the difference between first and second. Either way, I have just been crushing online and can keep playing some of these events at the WSOP. I think I'm playing the 1500 tomorrow or today, whenever you read this. I'll also be checking out the Venetian for the first time this week. Sorry I haven't been updating the blog, but I really want to report some good WSOP news rather than the WSOP blues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wsop news rather than Wsop blues....

Clever!