Monday, April 7, 2008

Anna Honey has Kings!!!

So I just had a great weekend with my girlfriend, more commonly known as Anna Honey. I finally persuaded her after watching a little poker to play some limit hold em 3/6.

She played tight like I told her too for the first half hour probably and only made a few calls and good folds from what she told me. Then this hand comes up.

A new guy straddles to $6. I'm in SB, Anna Honey in BB. 7 people call including Anna Honey and me. I have AQ off. Flop comes K J 3. I check and Anna Honey bets into 7 people with 7 calling including me. Turn is 7. Anna Honey bets $6 and 4 call including me. River is a 9. Anna Honey checks, next guy bets $6 another guy raises to $12. Anna Honey calls and the other guy calls. The raiser shows K7 for two pair and I look disgusted because I figure there goes more of my money, but Anna Honey
SLOWROLLS THE POCKET KINGS!!! FOR TOP SET!!! SHIP IT TO ANNA HONEY!!!!!


I had a lot of fun and will be getting back to poker after a good break.

3 comments:

brodaar said...

Anna Honey missed a bet on before the flop and on the river... hahaha. Good story.

Anonymous said...

1-10 odds that when Ahoney rolled over the KK, Ice thought to himself:

"Don't yell at her for missing those bets, Don't yell for missing those bets. Be happy you won. Dont be mad for missing those bets. Its just poker. Dont yell for missing those bets."

Anonymous said...

While playing in MTTs, how should AQ be played on the flop when all I'm left with is a high card on a:

9d5dJd: I have Ad in position and other dude has half the number of chips as me.

9410: rainbow OOP against an agressive guy from the BB who called our preflop raise

JKQ: OOP, dude bets 1/2 pot