Sunday, May 4, 2008

Goal Update

Accountability 101

1. Win 15 multi table tournaments online.

Update, I'm at 4 with two of them being big. I do have 5 wins if I count a 100 HORSE tourney on Absolute with 40 people.
2. Win a 100 Rebuy on Pokerstars.
I've maybe cashed once and have almost quit playing this tournament.

3. 100 Final tables in multi table tournaments.

I'm at 18 which is very disappointing to me. This is not counting about 6 final tables in 100 person or less tourneys in games like HORSE, Stud Hi/Lo, PLO Hi/Lo.

4. Live tournament win.

6th place in the WPT 2500 is my best attempt so far. So close, yet so far.

5. WPT prelim event win

Same as number 4.

6. WSOP event final table

We haven't been there yet, so I can't complete this goal.

7. 10 Live final tables.

I'm at 1.

8. Final table Sunday Million on Pokerstars.

I haven't even come close. I don't think I've even cashed in it this year.

9. Win the Sunday Night HORSE tournament on Full Tilt.

3rd place in this, so pretty close.


Overall, I'm not all that happy with my goal progress so far. Some of them are lofty after being at this for a while now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can we get any predictions for the remaining teams in the NBA playoffs? How many games for the current series and who will win.

Anonymous said...

Boston didn't play well. LBJ didn't play well. Why won't we win game two? I still like my chances in this series, I don't know about you. Things like this are so standard in Cleveland. It's like the engine of the Cavs wouldn't start. Why didn't he flush it and say "Im here Bean Town" Kevin, what are you more excited to play at the end of the month? Venetian Deepstacks, WSOP events, or Bellagio events. Have you mapped out what you plan on playing? And will you be playing in the $10k WSOP main event? That's a lot of money for a big Bingo fest

Anonymous said...

nice list. not really goals, but dream.

it is easier to win the 100+R on stars if u actually play and it and last past the rebuy period.