Monday, May 26, 2008

Winning

I pulled off a Sunday tournament win today and no it wasn't for hundreds of thousands of dollars but for a little over 15k, so I have to be happy with that. I have really stepped up and with some good fortune, concentration, understanding of the game, and skill have put together 3 good months in a row with a seemingly good win in each month. I actually managed a 4 way deal in this one where I ended up getting more money than 1st place after it was all said and done (ok $5 more, but still that's impressive).


Other than that, I had a new article out on Pocket Fives about satellite tournament strategy. Quite frankly, I know it wasn't my best work as it was not my idea to write it. I was requested by one of the staff to write it and obliged. Frankly, they wanted something basic about satellite tournament strategy, so that's what I gave them. I got a lot of negative feedback though probably because it was so basic. It's tough to keep coming up with solid articles every month, but some articles are better for certain people than others.

Thanks to all our veterans and military serving our country. Despite disagreeing with the war on several reasons and frankly being 100% right about it, I'm humbled by people that serve our country and risk their lives day in and day out. Now, my next goal is to get a President that uses you all correctly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that you won a Sunday tournament, you can reimburse me for my precious vase you broke!