Monday, May 12, 2008

Congratulations CBS

Dear CBS,

Thanks for producing the best Survivor series I've ever seen. I have been a fan for a long time and have recently gone on straight up Survivor binges where I watch every episode in a day or 2. Never have I seen a season quite like this one. It was always exciting and based on a great concept that fans of the show loved. It's great to watch people that we already know in the game of Survivor compete again. I hope to see some more of these novel concepts in the future. Take for example some of my favorite concepts.

1. A runner's up show. This is self-explanatory and also difficult since some runner's up have been given shots at the game again.

2. A first person voted off show where we take all the people voted off first. Obviously this is a group that is super diverse and would love to completely clash. On top of that, none of them were even remotely below average in their game playing ability to simply avoid being the first person off.

3. I know it's a similar deal to what just occurred, but do a fan vote for the show. Select your contestants much like this season and then give us a shot to vote for people to come back on to the show.

On a side note, stop giving so many rewards. Let's see some people starve.

No comments: