Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Back to the Winner's Circle........sort of

3rd in the Pokerstars Nightly $162 for a little over $12k. There was a lot of things that went well in this and then with a large chip lead with 5 and 4 left some crucial huge hands did not go in my favor. I will be sure to do a blog about some big hands in this, but I basically lost an AK vs Q4, AQ vs 6 9 to take me out of this. There was also a very tough cooler hand that I think I may have made one bad move on the river with, but I'll post all this later. I'm super tired and I don't even know how to work the hand history on this computer yet since my other computer is under repair. Also, I'm planning on writing part 2 of the PocketFives article, but I need to wait until my computer is repaired to get the data. After the Dell guy came last week to fix my computer, he forgot to reattach the fan, so the processor is just frying until a guy comes out to replace the fan.

It does feel great to run well in a tournament even though I did get a little robbed in this one since the difference was about $20k between 3rd and 1st.

No comments: