Saturday, March 29, 2008

kice32 has a day

1st Absolute Poker $530 Weekly Tournament for $37,500
4th Full Tilt $75 for a little under $3,000
283rd Pokerstars 11 Rebuy for $71.02 Hahahahaha


I am so excited right now by this victory. I have been so patient and frustrated and all the emotions in between and it couldn't come at a better time. I was very fortunate throughout this tournament and won several key hands. I'll be happy to go over some of the big ones when I look through my hand history, but I think I need to finally celebrate a great day. I'm very happy with how I played and playing well, running well leads to great things in this game. I can't even explain how a win like this feels right now because it's been a rough patch in my early months as a professional where I felt like I was always fighting for these big wins. Finally, it all went my way and I can't complain about one thing.

On a side note, my dad got a phone call from Bubby saying the vase cost $40,000. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'll wrap up the tournament and some cool hands at some point later in the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you cancel the debt my grandson owes you, I'll call us even on the 40k.