Friday, May 11, 2012

SCOOP Taste Complete

After missing the first couple days of SCOOP on Pokerstars, I came back to play 4 days of SCOOP with very limited success. If not for a 2nd place in the $55 Hot 55 Turbo to end today, I would be beat up pretty good in the first 4 days.  That being said, I'm taking Saturday off and coming back for a complete Sunday to Sunday, 100% focus, no joke, play like a champion.  The structure of the SCOOPs is very good meaning it pretty much ensures you play every waking hour of the day.  Being in London is awkward since the timing is usually about 4pm-??? (when the sun comes up hopefully).  I know what I'm dealing with now and ready for the last real grind I'll experience before Las Vegas and the WSOP.  

I also added some links to my blog and played around with the new Blogger.  I hope to keep this mostly poker focused and may even look into a couple video blogs come the WSOP this summer since I've determined I'm completely awkward on camera.  

No comments: