Sunday, December 21, 2008

Vacation

Cold weather is much more brutal than I remembered, but the family and friends have been worth it. I'm enjoying being out of Vegas and not being entirely focused on poker for a while. I know it's going to pay dividends in the long run. I'm planning on doing a goal wrap up for 2008 after the year is over as there will likely be a poker club or two before the year is over. (Poker club is friend lingo for when a bunch of my friends meet up and play online together while usually watching sports and laughing at each other's outlandish reactions to bad beats, especially when Jay cries, Keith or I slam a computer or Mike does a duck and cover scream similar to when some misaligned, psycho 1st grader was pummeling him and the recess aide in 2nd grade). Other than that, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukkah and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shut-up Boner!

Unknown said...

I mean SQUEEZEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!